Sunday 23 January 2011

Well, My Name is Carl Bodemeaid and I am a 27 year old male that live in the UK. The Purpose of this blog is to publish what I am doing and my results on my weight lose.

Over the past 27 Years my weight has been like a constant yo yo, It first started gaining when I started in secondary school I was around 11 I recall, my Parents had split up and I was moved around to more Homes then a chess piece on a chess board. I started eating and drinking the wrong things and as you can image that was the start of the worst period of abusing my body.

At the age of 16, I moved to a City called Peterborough on the east of England, from the age of 16 - 21 I was still eating the the complete wrong things but I was very active, I was playing football, running and pretty much never in the house, always out and about doing crazy things, Skatboarding of a shed roof comes to my mind about those days! Heres a picture of me at 21 I was around 13 stone in this picture.






Anyway, I hit 21 got a desk job stopped all the activitiy, was drinking more then I should of and due to the diet not changing started to gain weight, since 21 I have gained 6 stone, around 1 stone a year. This is me only 6 weeks ago,



I am aiming to lose around 4 and a half stone in a region of 8 months.
I will be sorting out my diet as well as working out at least 6 days a week, My workouts will consist of Cardio, Plyometric, Isometric and Body Weight Excerises. I may even throw some Pilates in there as well. When I do the workouts I will explain what I did and why as I go to give you all a good idea of what I am doing.
I am looking forward to starting this, Kick off is Monday 24th January 2011.

Wish me luck!

Love and Peace

Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment