Monday 24 January 2011

Day 1 - No Pain, No Gain

Well, as the title may suggest today really hurt. I am talking about complete lactic acid overload. I thought at one point I was either going to pass our or have a heart attack! Any way, Day 1 over, Diet has been really good apart from not eating breakfast as I didn't have time today, I have drank at least 2 Litres of water today and had 2 coffee's, 2 Coffees is bloody good going. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. Lunch consisted of a Turkey Sandwich, Banana and a Yought, Dinner is Pasta and Sauce.

Anyway the workout took 40mins today, It consisted of Interval Training and Isometrics. Here is what I did today,

First off started with Interval Training as fast as you can for the lengh of time. No stopping including no stopping between rounds

Round 1
Burpees - 60 Secs
Pull Ups - 60 Secs
Bodyweight Squats - 60 Secs
Push Ups - 60 Secs

Round 2
Burpees - 45 Secs
Pull Ups - 45 Secs
Body Weight Squats - 45 Secs
Push Ups - 45 Secs

Round 3
Burpees - 30 Secs
Pull Ups - 30 Secs
Body Weight Squats - 30 Secs
Push Ups - 30 Secs

Round 4

Burpees - 15 Secs
Pull Ups - 15 Secs
Body Weight Squats - 15 Secs
Push Ups - 15 Secs

Once I nearly died from this, I did some simple Isometrics Exercises, Wall Press,  Shoulder Press, Bent over row (using a jump rope)

I did get to do a finisher today, 56 Burpees. That nearly killed me!

Tomorrow its Strengh Training, Looking forward to that! Until then,

Love and Peace
Carl

2 comments: